Friday, November 2, 2012

So, I'm back

Good morning Ladies and Gents,
A lots happened since my last post (which has made a liar out of me because I said that I would post more frequently). First, I am going to Tyler School of Art as an MFA Candidate. I'm making lots and lots of photographs and exploring a few antiquated processes, all of which I hope to put a few examples up soon. Second, I've had a couple of shows. No major galleries, but still pretty awesome, the first was a smaller coffee shop solo show with 7 pieces up for a month and the second was a solo hospital show with 17 pieces and that was up for 3 months. I was also in the Sande Webster Tribute show at UArts, a wonderful chance to catch up with former faculty and friends. And the MFA Works in Progress show with 7 of my new 8x10 pieces. As a Tyler grad student, I worked with two other photo grads to develop a show of recent graduates of the University of the Arts.  This show was designed to open up conversation between the schools.

I'm working on a lot of exciting stuff right now and when some of it becomes a true manifestation it's going to be up here.  I'm going to be posting much more on here now (and I mean it this time) because my current website contract finally broke but of course I didn't have a new one to drop in its place.

Look forward to more post
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment